- Make sure you have business cards to hand out when you meet potential clients.
- Network at industry events.
- Create a referral program to grow your customer list.
- Be active on social media including blogs and forums.
- Write letters and thank you notes – personalized envelopes are opened almost 100% of the time!
Friday, July 14, 2017
There are many inexpensive ways you can market your company and get your brand in the hands of your customers or prospects. In fact, here are some of the most common that you could try.