Here are six of the reason to consider plush as part of your marketing mix:
1. Broad Appeal: This product reaches across all ages, demographics and industries. They are fun for adults or to take home to kids, too.
2. Interactive: Plush promo products connect on a an emotional level. They make you smile. You put them on your desk to personalize your space.
3. Creative: You can get as creative as you want when selecting a plush to promote your business. Use the plush to create or promote a slogan, i.e., You can re-Lion on our great service. It adds a playfulness to your company image.
4. High perceived value. People think this is a valuable or expensive giveaway but there are many inexpensive options that make your company look generous.
5. Small product with a big impact. Small, plush animals are easy to carry home from trade shows and make great gifts for the kids. Does your company have a mascot? A funny slogan? Get a custom plush made to promote it.
6. Unique. A custom plush character sets your company apart from its competitors.
But most importantly, we love the creative ways companies use plush to build engagement with their brand. How have companies used plush animals?
- A university hid a hawk mascot throughout the campus for students to find as a way to promote safety on the campus.
- A national hotel chain uses a plush bear as a welcome gift for guests
- A Human Resources department in Florida gave a sea-related character as a way to say thank you to employees for their hard work.
- An elephant mascot was given as a reward to children when they completed an after-school program.
- An auto dealership put a plush bear in the front passenger seat in every car as a way to differentiate themselves and target Mom buyers.
- A pharmaceutical company hands them out to kids in the hospital if they are diagnosed with certain illnesses that need the medicine they produce. They are comforting.
If you are targeting Moms, kids. or salespeople who need to take a gift home from a business trip, a plush animal may be the perfect way to advertise your brand.
Are plush animals appropriate for your business? Contact me at 847-398-5500 or email@example.com to learn more about how plush animals can give your business more "character."