Thursday, August 29, 2013
5 Unique Ideas to Drive More Traffic to Your Trade Show Booth
Time and again I've seen so many small companies spend so much of their effort and investment on the booth itself but they forget the most important part of trade show marketing which is drawing people to the booth so you have an opportunity to grab a lead and make a sale. You need to start marketing and driving traffic to your booth well before the trade show starts.
To help you make your next trade show a HUGE SUCCESS, here's a round-up of 5 unique ideas to drive more traffic to your trade show booth.
1. A Buzzworthy Campaign - Turn your next trade show into a Scavenger Hunt. You'll get everyone talking.
2. Countdown Timer - Mail your customers and prospects countdown timers before the show. Have them bring their timer to the booth to win a prize. This post has a lot of great ideas for drawing traffic to your booth.
3. Leave Them Wanting More - Mail your audience half of a promotional item before the show starts. Make them come to your trade show booth to get the other half.
4. Score Big with Games - See how Herr Foods used a golf promotion to get tons of trade show traffic and increased sales.
5. It's All In the Swag Bag - Swag bags are hugely popular with trade show attendees and an easy way to draw traffic to your booth and create buzz. There are ways to do it that won't cost a fortune. We'd be happy to share ideas.
To get started on a promotion to drive traffic to your trade show booth, give me a call at 847-398-5500 or email me at email@example.com. We've got a lot of Memorable Trade Show Promo Ideas on Pinterest. Feel free to follow me and share!
What trade show traffic driving promotions have you seen that were incredibly effective?